Saturday, September 26, 2009

Daughter of Eve

I came across this poem some months back in an online 'book of poems' and it touched me. I related to it at some level and thought of others I know that would either relate likewise or know someone who might connect to the message it conveys. I don't live in the past and I don't live with regrets but I do long to embrace those days of innocence when my world was right and I was safe and protected. I still believe (by faith) that I am safely kept and protected but I lost something along the way.... something I can't get back and learned some things I would rather not know about. And so I share this (and to think it was written in the 1800's!) I do hope it's legible... if not, I will type it out. (oh yes! I clicked on the image and it's nice and legible.)




No comments:

Post a Comment